Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'm HERE!

After 2 days of travel, I have finally made it to Copenhagen!!! I just finished unpacking into my new place and I am already in love.

I met up with a group of about 20 students at the Sweden airport to get onto our connection to Copenhagen. When we got there, the DIS representatives picked us up in buses and drove us to our housing. My apartment is on the same island as the airport, so it was only about a 10 minute drive! Me and one other girl who is in my building met with our RA, who took us to our rooms. My roommates are Linda from the Netherlands, Vincent from Singapore and Mathias from Denmark. It is such an awesome apartment and a very multicultural room. And, though I've only been here a few hours, it's actually feeling like home :)

We're meeting up with everyone from DIS who lives in our apartment complex for an orientation, tour of our suburb and dinner. Tomorrow starts the real orientation. I'll post some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment