Friday, September 21, 2012

Amsterdam bound!

I'm currently on the overnight train to Amsterdam! It is 16 hours long and I am already starting to go crazy after only one hour. Luckily, I bought a "couchette" car so I kinda have a bed (its more of a bench but it'll do)

Here's a little cultural insight! One of the top songs in Denmark right now, Lækker:


Last night we had a bonfire with the DISers at my kollegium in the forest near our dorm. It was SO much fun being in the woods, we made smores and sang old 80's and 90's songs :) the nice thing about being in Denmark is that people are so laid back and don't care about things (such as noise) like they do in the US, so it didn't matter that we were belting out songs and drinking beers in an open area because the police really don't care about things like that. I think that mentality should really be brought back to the states.....

I'll write again once I have stories from Amsterdam! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment